Day 1: I wouldn't be here without them
On the first day of Christmas, Weido countdown style, I must say how thankful and blessed I am for my parents.
Chosen by God to be my earthly guardians/guides, my parents have loved me - regardless of the times I made it hard for them to do so. I am so blessed, even if our core faiths aren't in agreement all of the time, because they have always been my biggest supporters. They have sacrificed so much, too, to help me when I've needed it, and even when I didn't know I needed it. :)
They married in 1966 and 8 1/2 months later welcomed a little bundle that would challenge their patience, raise the dynamics at home, give them countless sleepless nights and gray hairs - ME.
I wouldn't be here without God's providential plan for them to be my parents...this is my 44th Christmas and I am thankfully blessed~
Chosen by God to be my earthly guardians/guides, my parents have loved me - regardless of the times I made it hard for them to do so. I am so blessed, even if our core faiths aren't in agreement all of the time, because they have always been my biggest supporters. They have sacrificed so much, too, to help me when I've needed it, and even when I didn't know I needed it. :)
They married in 1966 and 8 1/2 months later welcomed a little bundle that would challenge their patience, raise the dynamics at home, give them countless sleepless nights and gray hairs - ME.
I wouldn't be here without God's providential plan for them to be my parents...this is my 44th Christmas and I am thankfully blessed~
Comments
Post a Comment