Countdown has begun~

Well, if you noticed the theme/background this time, it is of the beach.  I'll be near a beach in a little over one week and I'm so thoroughly looking forward to a change of scenery!  My work has been more than a bit stressful for me these past several months, though I've done my best to handle things.  I can't say I feel that I've done that great a job because things just don't end the way I hope they will.  There really is only so much I can do - the rest is up to the other team players.  Let's just say, things haven't been very promising.  Actually, things have gotten more and more discouraging.  I've lost my zeal for the work.  I really used to love coming to work because I got to interact with so many interesting people and really got to help them.  Now, not so much.  If anything, it seems I end up being the problem for them and, as result, get plenty expletives thrown in my direction.

Yet, I do press on.  My position as His daughter is to continue running the race set before me.  That means enduring the tough days and even those days when I want to hide under a rock!  The only shining glimmer I have is that beautiful girl of mine, who greets me with a huge hug and kiss after a really trying day.  Makes enduring that much easier to do.  Can I get an 'amen'?!?

Anyway, we head out to Florida soon and I can't wait!  To walk on the beach at sunset and feel the ocean rush between my toes with my darling daughter - oh, I can feel the days events just sloughing off even now.  I will try to get some really great pictures - love to capture images of homes, shoreline, waves and my sweet family for souvenirs.  Actually hope to have my dad get one of Kimbo and I so I can do something really special this year.  Just have to find outfits for us both.  Again, I can't wait!

In the meantime, be blessed & be a blessing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry & Bright

I Don't Believe In Superstition

Out With The Old, In With The New (Oh, Who Am I Kidding?!)