A-Hunting We Will Go~

Off to find a new home, a-hunting we will go...

That's how things have been since Sunday for myself and Kimbo.  I even had an offer on my house, but it fell through when I wasn't willing to pay all costs to close the sale.  Them's the breaks~

I have seen 4 properties since Sunday, and only ONE was decent for consideration.  If you read my last post, you may recall I said that the home should not be falling down around me?  Well, the first place clearly would have fallen in around me from all the structural issues you could literally see from moment you stepped in.  The next place was nice, but I'd have had to update all appliances and flooring.  The third place - well, let me just say that I had to beat it out of there so I wouldn't get sick.  The fourth place/contender is much nicer and it is obvious it has been well-maintained.  I found a property that I'd like to look at nearby that is bigger in living space before I start committing to earnest money being set aside.  Unfortunately, I must sell my house before I can put offer on my new home.  Sheesh!

I also found 2 other properties, even though only 2 bedroom units, that I'd like to see as well for comparison sake.  This has been an interesting adventure thus far and I am confident that the search will conclude soon.  Just hope the same for selling my current home since everything hinges on that~

Be blessed and be a blessing...
W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry & Bright

I Don't Believe In Superstition

Out With The Old, In With The New (Oh, Who Am I Kidding?!)