Something fun

My sister-in-law posted some old (I mean OLD) pictures recently that made me smile and laugh. Seriously had old memories pop up. So, when she was here with the family over Spring Break, I had her do something real special for an idea I hatched. Ready? Here it is:

The year 1976:

Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.13
Cost of a gallon of gas: $0.59
Life expectancy: 72.9 years
The Sharp Kids (then)











The year 2010 (so far):

Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.43
Cost of a gallon of gas: $2.68 (and rising daily)
Life expectancy: 82.4
The Sharp Kids (now)











I have some thoughts running in my head for my next posting...but I desire it to be a reflection. Until then, be blessed and be a blessing~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry & Bright

I Don't Believe In Superstition

Out With The Old, In With The New (Oh, Who Am I Kidding?!)