Reflections: This & That….& Stuff In-Between
It’s been a while since I last wrote anything, and I don’t really know why that is. Could be that my job and other things have found their way to the forefront. Or just neglect on my part. Either way, I’m here now.
So, let the updates begin ~
A little bit of THIS ~
As implied, my job is one thing that occupies my time. It’s a good job. I enjoy what I do. Sometimes I wish I could have less on my plate, but then I remember that the more I have to do, the more trust the bosses have in me, equals job security. Too many people are still out of work or being laid off these days. I have customers who I talk to who are in this predicament and they have to let bills lapse. When those conversations occur, I am reminded just how fortunate I am to still have a job.
At any rate, back to what I really wanted to say: it’s official! This is my 10th anniversary with the company and I am ecstatic! It is an answered prayer and I know God will continue to keep the path of provision free of obstruction. When one door closes, He opens a window. I know that I can trust Him to keep us – in more than just provision, but: protection, salvation, faith, the list goes on and on.
A little bit of THAT ~
This past weekend I took Kimmie to the seamstress the school requested and had her fitted in the gorgeous dress selected. I can’t wait to get it back so I can snap some pics to post on here. The choir is set to have their debut concert mid-October. Kimmie is excited about it. Every week she shows us more dance steps she learned and is anxious to practice the songs. It is so neat to see her so FIRED up for something she loves.
And the STUFF IN-BETWEEN ~
Speaking of Kimmie…though I know she’ll be more than ready for her concert on time, she is having some adjustments to make. Why? She got braces on Thursday and has been uncomfortable since then. She is scared to eat and definitely has a noticeable speech impediment right now. Ever hopeful, I am sure that she will acclimate to the braces each day and, eventually, will not even notice them.
For now, she has a new smile ~

On one final note, again pertaining to Kimberly, recent grades (and we are still a few weeks from the end of 1st quarter) have her as a straight A student! I mean – that is A-totally AWESOME!! I’m a proud momma, but I give God ALL the glory!
Be blessed and be a blessing ~
So, let the updates begin ~
A little bit of THIS ~
As implied, my job is one thing that occupies my time. It’s a good job. I enjoy what I do. Sometimes I wish I could have less on my plate, but then I remember that the more I have to do, the more trust the bosses have in me, equals job security. Too many people are still out of work or being laid off these days. I have customers who I talk to who are in this predicament and they have to let bills lapse. When those conversations occur, I am reminded just how fortunate I am to still have a job.
At any rate, back to what I really wanted to say: it’s official! This is my 10th anniversary with the company and I am ecstatic! It is an answered prayer and I know God will continue to keep the path of provision free of obstruction. When one door closes, He opens a window. I know that I can trust Him to keep us – in more than just provision, but: protection, salvation, faith, the list goes on and on.
A little bit of THAT ~
This past weekend I took Kimmie to the seamstress the school requested and had her fitted in the gorgeous dress selected. I can’t wait to get it back so I can snap some pics to post on here. The choir is set to have their debut concert mid-October. Kimmie is excited about it. Every week she shows us more dance steps she learned and is anxious to practice the songs. It is so neat to see her so FIRED up for something she loves.
And the STUFF IN-BETWEEN ~
Speaking of Kimmie…though I know she’ll be more than ready for her concert on time, she is having some adjustments to make. Why? She got braces on Thursday and has been uncomfortable since then. She is scared to eat and definitely has a noticeable speech impediment right now. Ever hopeful, I am sure that she will acclimate to the braces each day and, eventually, will not even notice them.
For now, she has a new smile ~

On one final note, again pertaining to Kimberly, recent grades (and we are still a few weeks from the end of 1st quarter) have her as a straight A student! I mean – that is A-totally AWESOME!! I’m a proud momma, but I give God ALL the glory!
Be blessed and be a blessing ~
Comments
Post a Comment