Back To School Night & Looking Forward
Hi there! As I posted yesterday, Kim's school had their Back To School Night. I was looking forward to meeting all her teachers and hearing about what they envisioned for this year. I was NOT disappointed. Kim has a wonderful group of teachers who are focused on one thing: working hard to help the students excel in school. The enthusiasm was just oozing off the walls there and I could feel the energy from the teachers. Well, I'm ready and willing to do all I can to help in the goal as Kim's momma. With teamwork, I'm confident Kim will excel and have a remarkable 7th grade year.
That's just one example of looking forward. I have much to look forward to: establishing peace and stability for Kim and myself; moving into a new residence - possibly 12-18 months minimum from now; having a teenager (YIKES!); new relationships/renewing old ones; my eternal home with Christ. Somewhere in between all those, I do hope and pray to see my only child marry and have children of her own; however, God's will be done and it shall be. I don't know His plans, but I can hope and start praying now for Kim's husband to be one who loves God and serves in obedience. If it turns out we are home in Heaven, then that is one place that far surpasses anything of this world. Either way, it is in His hands.
And they are far more capable than my own.
That's just one example of looking forward. I have much to look forward to: establishing peace and stability for Kim and myself; moving into a new residence - possibly 12-18 months minimum from now; having a teenager (YIKES!); new relationships/renewing old ones; my eternal home with Christ. Somewhere in between all those, I do hope and pray to see my only child marry and have children of her own; however, God's will be done and it shall be. I don't know His plans, but I can hope and start praying now for Kim's husband to be one who loves God and serves in obedience. If it turns out we are home in Heaven, then that is one place that far surpasses anything of this world. Either way, it is in His hands.
And they are far more capable than my own.
Comments
Post a Comment