Haven't Vanished

Since my last day at work on June 1st, my access to a computer with internet access has been more than a bit limited.  That is why I have not been able to post anything on my blog.  My apologies...

Not much has gone on - lots of meetings with hopeful employers, but no offers just yet.  That's okay.  I really do have some time since vacation with family is set for 7/21-7/28 and I really want to see my entire family.  This will be first time in over 10 years that all of us will be in one place at the same time.  It will be fun - and will allow me to celebrate my 45th birthday with my sister, brother, SIL, nephew and niece - as well as my own daughter and parents.  Can't wait!!!!

I'll post pictures when I am able to.  Until then, remember to be blessed and be a blessing to someone when the opportunity presents itself.  You will be so glad you did~

W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry & Bright

I Don't Believe In Superstition

Out With The Old, In With The New (Oh, Who Am I Kidding?!)