Feeling Like Christopher Columbus on the way to ~

A Whole New World..........

In just a matter of days, my beautiful and bright Kimbo will enter high school!  I just can't wrap my feeble mind around that.  What has happened to the little girl who would hold tight when something new was on the horizon?  I'll tell you - she has blossomed into a young woman who is ready to face things head on.  My mom may disagree - she has already predicted tough challenges and seems to lack confidence in what I know Kimbo can do.  Kind of like in the old show "Mission Impossible" - should you accept this assignment mantra.  I am exercising some serious faith muscles and choosing to trust that God alone will give Kimbo the ability necessary to navigate her freshman year.  It is quite comforting to give that over to the One Whom all things are possible.  Whew~

Here are some old pics from when Kimbo started on the adventure known as EDUCATION:

Kindergarten - 2002

6th Grade - 2008


And here is my high schooler:


Dearest Lord Jesus,
Please go with my Kimberly as she embarks on this new journey.  Be with her in the trying times, the joyful times and the anxious times.  Grant her grace to start each day with a joyful heart and opened eyes to how she can serve You by serving others around her.  Speak to her heart and give her ears to hear Your gentle voice.  My Savior, I give her to you and know that You will hold her in Your hands. ~Amen.

Be blessed and be a blessing.
W


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry & Bright

I Don't Believe In Superstition

Out With The Old, In With The New (Oh, Who Am I Kidding?!)