Confessions~
1. Tired of being tired
2. Absolutely done being sucked into despair
3. Failing at spending time with my Lord, my Comforter
4. Confused about where I should be vs. where I want to be
5. Very lonely
6. Tired of hearing about how I need to fix things about myself
7. Losing my 'get up and go'; I'm on autopilot
8. Exhausted fighting for what is right for Kimmie
9. Need to close the chapter on my past and find ability to move on
10. Want the world to stop so I can get off this crazy ride more and more these days
11. Finding it difficult looking for the positives
I am in need of prayer. I am in need of fellowship and comfort. The way things are is no longer acceptable to me.
~me
2. Absolutely done being sucked into despair
3. Failing at spending time with my Lord, my Comforter
4. Confused about where I should be vs. where I want to be
5. Very lonely
6. Tired of hearing about how I need to fix things about myself
7. Losing my 'get up and go'; I'm on autopilot
8. Exhausted fighting for what is right for Kimmie
9. Need to close the chapter on my past and find ability to move on
10. Want the world to stop so I can get off this crazy ride more and more these days
11. Finding it difficult looking for the positives
I am in need of prayer. I am in need of fellowship and comfort. The way things are is no longer acceptable to me.
~me
Comments
Post a Comment